Wedge Guys 15 Pack Professional Golf Grip Tape 2'' x 10'' Solvent Activated Double Sided Adhesive Strips for Regripping Golf Clubs, Easy to Peel & Pre Cut by Wedge Guys at Golf Poem. MPN: 4048193. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Professionally Re-grip your Golf Clubs from the Comfort of Your Own Home Wedge Guys golf grip tape strips are easy to use double sided ultra-adhesive strips that won't curl or bunch up during installation when installed correctly. These high quality strips are an essential part of installing new grips on your golf clubs. GOLF GRIP TAPE FEATURES: Easy to Peel Strips Super Sticky Double Sided Adhesive Made in the USA More Convenient & Easier than Grip Tape Rolls Guaranteed to stick to your Go
Product Description & Reviews
Professionally Re-grip your Golf Clubs from the Comfort of Your Own Home Wedge Guys golf grip tape strips are easy to use double sided ultra-adhesive strips that won't curl or bunch up during installation when installed correctly. These high quality strips are an essential part of installing new grips on your golf clubs. GOLF GRIP TAPE FEATURES: Easy to Peel Strips Super Sticky Double Sided Adhesive Made in the USA More Convenient & Easier than Grip Tape Rolls Guaranteed to stick to your Golf Club Must Use Solvent for Proper Installation. Save Money by Regripping Golf Clubs at Home / On the Go. 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee - Love it or return it for a full refund within 30 days. Easy Grip Strip Installation Instructions: Step 1: Secure club in a vise using a rubber vise clamp. Step 2: Remove old grip and any remaining tape. Step 3: Apply 10 inches of double sided grip tape extending 1/4" over butt end and twist/fold the 1/4" of tape into the butt end. Step 4: Apply a generous amount of solvent inside the grip and over the length of the tape. Shake the solvent inside the grip and pour over the tape. Step 5: Quickly Install the grip by pushing it over the butt end of the shaft while the tape is still wet. Step 6: Allow grips to dry a couple hours before using. **Wedge Guys LLC cannot speak to the quality and materials being used by other companies selling under our listing so be sure the Golf Club Grip Tape you are purchasing is sold by Wedge Guys** Purchase your Wedge Guys Professional Golf Grip Tape today for an easier, more cost effective way to re-grip your golf clubs!
Features & Highlights
- 15 Grip Tape Strips - The Wedge Guys Golf Grip Tape is made out of a double sided ultra-adhesive material that allows you to conveniently re-grip your golf clubs with ease - whether it be your favorite wood, iron, wedge, or putter.
- EASY TO USE - The 2" x 10" double sided golf tape is much easier & more convenient than using a grip tape roll, and multiple strips can be used for the perfect fit. (Grip solvent is required, just as with any grip tape.)
- QUALITY COUNTS - Save money on regripping your golf clubs without sacrificing quality. The Wedge Guys Golf Tape is 6mil thick, perfectly sticky, easy to peel, and won't bunch up during installation when installed correctly.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - We use only the finest materials and manufacture our grip tape in the USA. Don't have solvent? Check out our Complete Grip Kit listing for solvent, grip strips, and a vise for your all-in-one solution.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We're pleased to be able to offer a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee with every Wedge Guys golf grip tape purchase. (Make sure you are purchasing from the Wedge Guys seller store to ensure quality)
Grip Repair Kits
2.5 x 0.25 x 13 inches
Have questions about this item (4048193), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wedge Guys, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: GKRW162, ean: 0852660800052,
Available in 3 sizes, these attractive navy offerings boast the same tacky WinnDry polymer as in all Dri-Tac grips. Combining a cushioned, comfortable feel with exceptional non-slip performance in all weather conditions, they are an ideal addition to...
mpn: EPX1, ean: 0636875031858,
GolfWorks High Strength Epoxy Golf Club Head Shaft Adhesive 50mlThis industry standard high-impact, high-strength epoxy is formulated for clubmakers.. reates a very strong bond, high shear strength for very high torque resistance.. The High-Strength ...
mpn: 4350123132, ean: 0636875031506,
V-Groove Grip RemoversA great tool for removing golf club grips.. Available in 11'' for standard length swinging grips and 20'' for long putter grips.. If you are removing the grip to butt trim or extend the shaft, you can re-use the grip after using...
mpn: RSS072300, ean: 0726381314221,
Superstroke Traxion Claw 2.0 Putter GripFeatures: * Patented No Taper Technology creates even grip pressure with a uniform profile that helps maintain the head path for a more consistent stroke * Traxion Control enhanced feedback zones use a tacky po...